Today I spent some time with Steph Plant recording. We put down 14 demos of her songs plus three covers (Joanna Newsom, a song from the Lion King musical, and a Bjork cover) in about 3 hours. We did very good on time and made some decent demos (except for a clock on the wall that is, unforunately, pretty audible. Will note that for next time!) Hopefully later this week I’ll be able to work with Kelly as we didn’t get a chance this past Thursday or weekend.
I’ve been playing around with the layout of the website. I’m pretty poor at this web editing business, but know very well how to work around things. Maybe one day I’ll find time to learn how to do it (especially since I have the CS3 suite. It would make sense to put it to use.) Let me know your comments, and especially a way to make the twitter RSS in the top right look decent.